Posted by Tim Stobbs on November 4, 2010
Don’t you love pleasant surprises? I had one of those yesterday when I found out I had miscounted my vacation time off for the year and I had two extra days. So this morning I slept in because I took the day off so I’m starting a four day weekend. Ya!
Well this is Part II of our 1000 post and 4th birthday contest. In this round you can win one of two prizes:
- The RESP Book by Mike Holman. An excellent read which I will have a review up for next week.
- A Kobo Wireless eReader. Valued at $150 and comes loaded with 100 classic books. It’s basically a library in a box. The winner will also receive an advanced ebook copy of my book, Free at 45, due out in Feb or March 2011.
To win you can enter several different ways:
- Leave a comment on this post with a valid email (1 entry – limit one entry per person on this method)
- Tweet about this contest and include @canadiandream (2 entries – limit one tweet per person on this method)
- Link to this post from your blog and email a copy of the link to candian.dream.free.at.45[at]gmail.com (5 entries – limit one link per blog with this method)
Now the fine print: contest open to residents of North America(for the Kobo, The RESP Book is only for Canadians). Winners will be selected by a random number generator. Contest closes on Nov 19, 2010 at midnight EST.
Good luck to everyone!