Saturday, October 25, 2014

Carnival of Personal Finance #154

Posted by Tim Stobbs on May 26, 2008

Good day all and welcome to Canadian Dream: Free at 45. My name is Tim and I’ll be your host today. In honour of my second son being born early this month I’m basing the theme of this carnival on the classic poem: Monday’s Child.

Monday’s child is fair of face (or at least wrote a great post which caught this editor’s eye).

Tuesday’s child is full of grace (perhaps owing to the fact they learned their money management and savings skills well).

Wednesday’s child is full of woe (potentially because they didn’t use their credit wisely and now have some debt).

Thursday’s child has far to go (but so does everyone who is investing for the long term).

Friday’s child is loving and giving (at least by providing a review or teaching about being frugal).

Saturday’s child works hard for a living (by looking into the economy or real estate)

But the child who is born on the Sabbath Day, Is bonny and blithe and good and gay (well with that many descriptors I think I can safely call this the misc posts section)

So that this the Carnival. Make sure to check out the main site for who is hosting next week.

PS: Sorry for the delay getting this published, but I had some sever issues this morning.

Comments

65 Responses to “Carnival of Personal Finance #154”
  1. hgstern says:

Very nice job!

Thank you for hosting, and for including our post.

Have a great Memorial Day!

2. I like the format, very creative! And thanks for the inclusion.

Penelope

3. Thanks for hosing this wee’s carnival and including my article “When is Enough, Enough”.

Best Wishes,
    D4L

4. Mike says:

Thanks for your hard work, and thanks for including my post!

5. Great job on the carnival Tim. Will link back later this week.

6. Great job with the carnival! Thanks for hosting, and for including my post about holiday travel tips on a budget!
    Sincerely,
    Amanda

7. Great job on hosting the carnival and many thanks on including my article: Why Do I Like Dividend Achievers

8. Flexo says:

Thanks very much for hosting this week! Great job, and interesting nursery rhyme…

9. Great job, thanks for the mention. My countertops are coming in next! Will be sure to update on how I saved there as well as the cabinets!
    Dan at EverydayFinance

10. Patrick says:

Thanks for hosting. :)

11. Kyle says:

Great job hosting. Glad you liked my post!

12. AndyS says:

Thanks for including my post – great layout and theme.

13. Thanks for hosting this holiday weekend.

14. Many thanks for including my post and choosing mine as an editor’s pick! I will link back on Friday with my usual Link Love post.

15. Elias says:

Thanks for including my link and great job hosting….

16. Woohoo! My first editor’s pick. You da man ;)

17. Congratulations on the birth of your son. I am surprised you found the time to host, what with helping to take care of a newborn baby and at least one other child. Thanks for hosting and for including my post.

18. Pete says:

thanks for the link!

19. FFB says:

Thanks for hosting and including my article!

20. BeThisWay says:

Hi, and thanks for making my post an Editor’s Pick!

Great job on the carnival!

21. YAY! I made Editor’s Pick! Thanks for including my post.

22. Very nice job. Thanks for hosting the carnival and including my post!

23. …[My post on Why Do I Like Dividend Achievers, was selected to appear on the 154th edition of Carnival of Personal Finance #154, hosted by Canadian Dream Free at 45]…

24. squawkfox says:

Thanks for including my post Canadian Dream! I linked back via Carnivals.

25. David C says:

Great links with beautiful layout… Thanks!

26. obd says:

OBDChina is well organized by a group of rich-experienced design experts who have been

engaging in auto diagnostic tool for more than 10 years.
    OBDChina provides the customer as lowest price as we can, so that the customers will really

benefit from us.