Welcome to my weekly summary of links. I hope you enjoy a few of the following items.
- Investoid looks at the implications of the Bank of Canada raising interest rates soon and he also has a contest for anyone who wants to win a subscription to the National Post online (deadline to enter is Friday).
- JD over at Get Rich Slowly found a great tool about determining your class (lower, middle, upper) which I found very amusing, since according to it I’m in the upper class. So where’s my maid then?
- The Money Gardener takes a look at his saving rate and is off to a great start.
- The Canadian Capitalist is again rolling out another list of new blogs and has a great post on the research on the financial circumstances of retirees which is just full of interesting information.
- The Dividend Guy has a great post of the implications of Walmart offering brokerage services.