It’s been a busy week of reading for me. I’ve been having a bit of a problem narrowing down the field, but here is what I like this week. Enjoy.
- Canadian Capitalist has a great post on spending habits in retirement which shows it actually goes down.
- Crunch Money has an interesting idea on creating a social network for us personal finance addicts.
- Here is a great article on why my house price keeps going up.
- The Money Diva talks about how to deal with a huge expense (like an over sized tax bill).
- Financial Jungle talks about Exotic Retirements and their cheap price tag.
- JD over at Get Rich Slowly takes a look at a rain barrel and if it will save you money, which I’ve been thinking about installing myself.